BIL works with their clients across the globe to provide cost effective services of the highest quality in the below areas.
i. IT Consulting Services
ii. IT Managed Services
iii. Software Application Development
iv. Outsourcing Solutions
BIL key focus is to help their clients optimize their operational budget, reduce risks associated with the hardware environment and better utilize the latest technologies available.
2. Academics percentage 60% throughout (no deviation allowed)
3. No of positions: 200. Shall work on the band of Software Engineer
4. Candidates should have excellent English communication skills.
5. Data Center Support (Process ITIL)
6. Service support
7. Work on Client Servers like Windows, Linux, Unix & z/OS
8. Work on Critical Network environment (Cisco)
9. Mail Servers & Applications (Lotus)
10. Work on various Software-Applications
1. Interview Assessment
2. Induction Training (FREE) Duration 6 weeks
3. Training assessment/Evaluation
4. Based on assessment result, resources shall join BIL and its top IT MNC partners.
1. Free Induction Training on Technologies & process ops
2. Free Assessments
3. Eligibility to work for BIL & Top MNC IT corporations
4. Free Transport
5. Secured work environment
6. Career Growth
1. The final selected resources shall sign contract for 6 months with BIL, no one leaves the job before completion of 6 month or BIL shall claim for the free training provided.
2. After completion of 6 months, the payroll of the resource can be changed to our partner rolls, based on performance.
3. The resource should submit scan copies of the following documents (Refer below)
i. All academics certificates & Mark sheets
ii. Address Proof (Voters Card, Passport, Adhar Card)
iii. ID Proof ( Passport, PAN, Driving License, Voters Card)
iv. PAN card
- Salary Salary:Rs.180,000.00 (Rupees One lakh Eighty Thousand only),
- Education BTECH/BE, BCA, MCA, BSC-CS, Pure science BSC 2016, 2017 & 2018 batches
- No. of Vacancy 100