- Source new sales opportunities through data sources (like Internet, Yellow Pages, Linked-In, and other means of Social Media.)
- Collect the relevant information and feed it in the CRM Software (to be escalated to Sales Team).
- Make outbound calls to prospective clients and explain products and services. Understand customer needs and requirements and accordingly explain products and services to them.
- Resolving queries of prospect through phone or mail support.
- Attain minimum number of calls every day as set by the Sales Team to present leads.
- Maintain report of the leads generated and send it to sales manager on weekly basis.
- Maintain report of the incoming queries and send it to sales manager on weekly basis.
- Graduation with minimum 6 months of Sales Experience or some level of customer service experience.
- Excellent conversational skills and customer service support.
- Fluent Communication (English / Hindi / Gujarati).
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong Internet research skills
- Adaptable, professional, courteous and motivated, and must work well individually and as a member of a team
- Positive Attitude & Goal Oriented.
- PF and ESI Benefits to the Employee
This position may be considered as an entry point toward a career path in outside sales and Customer Service Support
How To Apply
Mail your resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org
Rs.14000 Per Month + Incentives