PPM Technical Consultant
Experience: 1 to 4 years of relevant experience
Job Location: Bangalore
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Implementation, configuration and administration experience
• Using configurable workflows in SharePoint designer
• Write and maintain documentation on high level and low-level software design • Create and execute Unit Testing for Project Server 2016/2013 and Project Online custom development
Desired Candidate Profile:
• 1-3 yrs. of Relevant Experience as MS EPM/PPM Technical Developer. • Experience on full lifecycle development and customization on Project Server 2016/2013 and Project Online • In depth knowledge and experience of SharePoint, Project Server/Online schema • Ability to design and develop workflows for Project Server 2016/2013 and Project Online (Project Server Workflows using SharePoint Designer) • SharePoint and Project Server/Online development and customization experience • Well versed with development knowledge using Visual Studio, SharePoint Web Parts, Dot Net, java script/jscript, SQL Server, Windows Server • Ability to understand and integrate Project Server 2016/2013 and Project Online with other LOB Systems using custom coding and web services
• Ability to understand API documentation of other LOB Systems and integrate them with Project Server 2016/2013 or Project Online • Experience with Microsoft SharePoint and Project Sever/Online Security model, events, alerts, and workflows • Experience with developing Web applications using the Dot NET framework, jscript, html, css and integrate them within Project Server 2016/2013 or Project Online environment
NDS ( www.ndsglobal.com ) is a Microsoft Dynamics GOLD Partner that has grown at 200% per annum for the last three years. We are Enterprise Services & Consulting firm backed by a team of world-class IT Enterprise Architects. NDS is one of the unique Microsoft Partners that has consulting and implementation services in all Enterprise areas viz. ERP, CRM, BI, Enterprise Portals & EAI. The core of NDS is to provide highly successful ERP and CRM consulting, strategy, implementation, upgrade, and support services to its mid-market global customers.
Fueled with passion, research and innovation, NDS believes in providing its customers with optimal costs and effective ROI based solutions. With its Enterprise Solutions offerings the company is dedicated towards turning its customers into leaders in their respective global markets. This is what makes us a unique player and a highly sought-after enterprise solutions provider.
Location: Thane (W), Mumbai – India.
Interested candidates are requested to share their profiles to email@example.com or you can contact me on 9167249813.
Senior HR Executive
4 - 7 LPA