WELCOME REGISTERED STUDENTS
Building successful partnerships between academia and industry
FOR TRAINING PROGRAM
THE IDEA OF A “GAP” BETWEEN RESEARCH DONE IN ACADEMIA AND ITS TRANSLATION INTO TRAINING AND PLACEMENT PROGRAM CERTAINLY IS NOT NEW. WHAT IS NEW ARE THE STEPS SOME ACADEMIC INSTITUTIONS AND COMPANIES ARE TAKING TO BRIDGE THAT GAP.
THE INGREDIENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS WERE DISCUSSED BY PANELISTS AT AN EVENT CALLED “BRIDGING THE INNOVATION GAP BETWEEN ACADEMIA AND INDUSTRY,” HELD LAST MONTH AT MARCH TO JULY EVERY YEARS FOR RESEARCH AND INNOVATION IN Colleges/ University.
Rules and Regulations: –
A. – ELIGIBILITY & REGISTRATION
1. Registration for all programmes will be done before the Academic session .
2. All students who expect to graduate from the Institute by the end of the academic year and are seeking employment may register for campus placements with Finnjobs.com. Training & Placement Registration is for ONE ACADEMIC YEAR ONLY.
3. Campus Training is a facility provided for the students. Training linked between Placements.
4. 80 % ATTENDANCE is compulsory in training period. (Who is Eligible in placement session?)
4. RE-REGISTRATION: Students who have lost the Training season for genuine reasons will be allowed to re-register on a case to case basis.
5. Students who have graduated after 4 years, but not placed due to various genuine reasons, may be permitted to re-register with the approval of the concerned authorities. They will be permitted to appear for training only, as approved by the Board of Placements.
6. Preparing the Updates resumes Help of faculties and Training and Placement officer at Finnjobs.com (for discussion in training season)
7. DRESS CODE: Students must be formally dressed whenever they participate in any interaction with a company.
B: – PLACEMENT PROCESS
1. ATTENDANCE & PUNCTUALITY
2. Performance is compulsory in training season
3. DISCIPLINE: Students should maintain discipline and show ethical behavior in every action they take during the placement process. Any student found violating the discipline rules set by the company or defaming the institute name will be disallowed from the placements for the rest of the academic year.
4. Students found cheating or misbehaving in the Training season (soft skill, commercial awareness, Technical awareness) will be disallowed from the placements for the rest of the academic year. c) Dress code should be maintained.
C:-Benefits for training Season
1. Addressing Weaknesses
2. Improved interview Performance
4. Academic Satisfaction
5. Chances of promotion
6. Increased productivity
7. Increased Career motivation.
8. Increased efficiencies in processes, resulting in career & Growth gain.
9. Increased capacity to adopt new technologies and methods.
10. Increased innovation in strategies and products.
11. Reduced Tension & supervision
12. Chance for Internship & Placement
13. Attract new talent
Tentative Company Participation in Training season:-
1. Esquire Machines Pvt. Ltd.
2. Envergy Projects Ltd
3. Abellon Clean Energy
4. Webmyne Systems Pvt. Ltd
5. Multitech Engineer
6. MATRU AUTOMOBILES PVT. LTD
7. Arnav info soft private limited
8. Zeppelin Systems India Pvt Ltd.